Tradewinds Legends Sails To Macs
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Red Marble Games, in association with Sandlot Games, has released Tradewinds Legends, a casual adventure and trading game. Players choose from one of five unique characters, or build one of their own, before engaging in combat and trade to create an empire.
Transport yourself back to a time of myth and magic, genies and flying warships in the world of Tradewinds Legends. Unravel the histories and fates of five characters as they seek honor, revenge, reconciliation, and redemption. Sail through the seas and skies of the Ten Kingdoms while building your empire of trade, battle, and connections in high places. Build a flotilla of ships armed with weaponry, both man-made and magic. Sail into the sky to discover new ports and engage in aerial combat with other magical sky ships. Exchange insults and cannon fire with pirates, free hostage ports, and build your reputation across the Far East!Here are a few of the game's key features:
- Over 100 tasks to choose fromTradewinds Legends requires Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later, and sells for $24.95. The free demo version of the game gives full feature access, but limits play time to 60 minutes.
- Play as one of 5 unique characters, or build your own from scratch
- 10 beautiful ports to visit
- Build your fleet with 7 unique types of ships, weapons and magical attacks
- Hundreds of special items to customize your gameplay
- Interact with a limitless cast of characters on your adventures
For more information about the game follow the links below.
Red Marble Games
Recent Mac Games News
Sunday, April 29, 2007
Friday, April 27, 2007
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.