MacBrickout OS X Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Leapfrog Software has released MacBrickout OS X. The addictive brick bashing game offers familiar ball and paddle gameplay with the addition of a variety of interesting powerups, bonus levels, and hidden secrets to discover.
MacBrickout OS X features bomb balls which will take out virtually anything in their path once you set off the explosion, radiation balls, an "Umphee" that walks in the sand whose hard shell will bounce the ball back into play, hidden fruits and vegetables, musical bricks and lots more!Here's a list of the game's features:
Features:Head over to the website below to learn more about the game.
MacBrickout OS X
* Three sets of levels to choose from
* Bonus Levels
* 10 different types of balls, each offering a special capability
* Numerous capsules including the Laser Capsule, Warp Capsule, Bonus
Capsule, Fruit Capsule and the dreaded Red X Capsule
* Hidden fruits and vegetables scattered throughout the levels. If
you find them, you get to keep them forever!
* Special achievement awards granted for doing clever, sneaky or
* Level Editor so you can make your own levels and share them with
Recent Mac Games News
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Friday, April 20, 2007
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.