Midnight Mansion 1.0.8 Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
ActionSoft today announced the release of Midnight Mansion 1.0.8, a free update to its popular action/exploration game. Version 1.0.8 contains main improvements to the Mansion Level Builder that make it easier to design mansions. There are also some fixes to the game itself.
As Jack Malone, players will explore eight huge mansions, each filled with traps, puzzles, and secrets, as you search for legendary treasure. Features include multiple user accounts, online high scores, suspend game, a level editor, and much more.
Here's a list of some of the changes in the latest version:
Game fixes:Head over to the site below to download the update.
- Changed respawn after death so that if Jack climbs down into a room below that has very little space at the top, Jack still respawns after dying in that room, not the room above, if he died after walking on solid ground.
- Added screen to promote the Midnight Mansion Level Design Contest when you quit.
- Fixed a problem in Knight Mansion Hard where you could get stuck if you used the keys in the wrong order.
Mansion Level Builder improvements:
- Improved size of tile and sprite areas in the Mansion Builder, so it's easier to see what's in them.
- Made Command-0 through Command-6 set the current layer in the Mansion Builder.
- Fixed dialog box for lantern in Mansion Builder, so it doesn't have an "Is Falling" checkbox anymore.
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Monday, April 16, 2007
Friday, April 13, 2007
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.