CaveDays Available For Mac
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Brazilian based developer Insolita Studios recently released CaveDays for Mac OS X. The 2D action platform game follows the zany adventures of two prehistoric buddies and their friends, and features a humorous storyline unfolding through 30 levels of fun. Players will explore levels filled with dangerous dinosaurs, dive into the pre-historic ocean, savage trough the wild jungle, climb mountains and avoid burning lava balls that emerge from lava reefs.
Here's a list of the game's features:
- 30 levels of fun, including unlockable levelsSystem Requirements:
- 4 full-featured environments: Mountain, Forest, Rolling Hills and Underground
- Innovative gameplay - pick-up objects and throw them wherever you want!
- 100+ goals to complete
- Lots of humorous cutscenes
- Vines, Ladders, Water, Lava, Geysers, Carnivorous Plants, Insects and more!
- Highly detailed pixelart, retro style
- Original soundtrack
- Compelling characters and storyline
- T-Rex included!
- OS XCaveDays costs $19.95 to register. A trial version is available for download from the website.
- Power Mac G4 1GHz
- 512 MB
- VGA card
- Sound card
- 25MB available disk space
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Monday, April 9, 2007
Saturday, April 7, 2007
Friday, April 6, 2007
Thursday, April 5, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.