Winter Wolves Releases TV Station Manager
6:01 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Winter Wolves has released TV Station Manager, a unique simulation game which puts you in control of a small independent television station about to go bankrupt. Hired to put the company back on track the player must buy or sell rights to display various programs from 16 different categories, manage exclusive advertising deals, and arrange everything on a weekly schedule. Success depends on matching programs with the proper timeslot and advertisers.
Here's a list of the game's features:
- Buy or Sell rights to display programs on your TV! With 16 different program categories, from Action to Gossip, Documentary to Kids, and three different types (movies, series and daily programs) you surely will find something that suit your tastes!The game requires Mac OS X, a 450 MHz or faster processor, 256MB RAM, and an OpenGL Graphics Card with a minimum of 16MB of memory.
- Get exclusive advertising deals, based on specific public target and minimum attendance.
- Arrange everything into the weekly schedule. Put the right program at the right hour, and place the ads on the best program to earn money!
- If you're not satisfied about the current market offer for TV programs, make your own TV Show with the "Production Studio" ! Choose which actor/actresses will take part, decide the plot, the setting, and produce your own masterpiece!
- Check the situation with various statistics on the Company Management Screen and decide promotional campaign to attract a specific segment of the public.
The demo of TV Station Manager is available from Macgamefiles.com. Follow the links below to download the demo and learn more about the game.
TV Station Manager
MGF: TV Station Manager 1.0
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, April 9, 2007
Saturday, April 7, 2007
Friday, April 6, 2007
Thursday, April 5, 2007
Wednesday, April 4, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.