GL Golf Updated To 2.0
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Nuclear Nova Software recently released version 2.0 of GL Golf. The 3D golf game with a realistic physics system offers 270 different holes, an internet high score list, and a driving range. Version 2.0 introduces a variety of bug fixes and additions to the game.
Here's a list of changes in the update:
• Added a new 18 hole course called Isle South for subscription pack owners.The demo of the game is available for download from Macgamefiles.com at the link below.
MGF: GL Golf 2.0
• Added a graphical effect when the ball lands or is hit from the sand.
• Added three new sound effects and fixed a bug where an effect would play even if sounds were turned off.
• The ball should no longer hit a tree when the ball doesn't actually go through the tree.
• Fixed a bug where opening GL Golf could possible launch iTunes.
• * Fixed ball shadows in multiplayer games.
Nuclear Nova Software
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, April 6, 2007
Thursday, April 5, 2007
Wednesday, April 4, 2007
Tuesday, April 3, 2007
Monday, April 2, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.