PeaceMaker Strategy Game Released
3:16 PM | Tuncer Deniz | Comment on this story
Macgamestore.com and ImpactGames have teamed up to release PeaceMaker, a game that challenges you to succeed as a leader where others have failed. Experience the joy of winning the Nobel Prize or the agony of plunging the Middle East into disaster. PeaceMaker will test your skills, assumptions and prior knowledge. Play it and you will never read the news the same way again.
- PeaceMaker is inspired by real events in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.PeaceMaker is available for $20 through Macgamestore.com. A free demo is available for download on the web site.
- Be a leader and win the Nobel Prize before your term in office ends.
- PeaceMaker is two games in one: play both the role of the Israeli Prime Minister or the Palestinian President.
- Play the news: how would you react to the events in the Middle East presented using real news footage and images?
- Depending on what you bring to the table, we have three difficulty levels to choose from including calm, tense and violent.
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, April 2, 2007
Friday, March 30, 2007
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.