Terminus Demo Patch Available
6:10 PM | Michael Eilers | Comment on this story
Responding to user suggestions, Vicarious Visions has released a patch for both the demo and retail versions of their space-flight sim Terminus. This patch addresses problems with the Gauntlet, issues with Input Sprocket and adds GameRanger support to the full version. Here is a list of changes:
¥ MAC: Removed Info 122
* MAC: Better task switching
* MAC: Moved network code into multiplayer only areas to prevent modem dialing
* MAC: Keyboard support now language independent
* MAC: Fixed simultaneous joystick button pressing
* MAC: Support multiple mice
* MAC: Fixed multiple hat support
* MAC: Added support for up to 32 mouse buttons
* MAC: Force 3dfx cards to draw interface in 16bit color
Terminus Demo 1.2 (Full Download) at MGF
Grab this patch from MacGameFiles if you have experienced crashes with the demo, and of course if you have managed to grab the retail version hot off the shelves.
Terminus 1.2 Patch at MGF
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.