Rarebyte Announces Waterstorm Open Beta
8:24 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Rarebyte has announced the release of the open beta version of Waterstorm. The 2D multiplayer action shooter give players the chance to engage in submarine battles with a variety of subs and weaponry. The open beta is available for Linux, Mac OS, and Windows.
The waiting has found its ending: Rarebyte’s newest incarnation, Waterstorm, a fast paced 2D multiplayer shooter, goes beta. Players from around the world can measure up against each other in a sophisticated ranking system and team up as clans.System Requirements for the Waterstorm open beta:
A massive variety of sub marines and weaponry rock the boat in Waterstorm. Subaqueous battles with jaw-dropping graphics guaranteed and free of charge!
You can dive into the world of Waterstorm using Linux, Mac OS or Windows. So have no fear and register right this second at www.waterstorm-game.com
- 1 GHz CPU (1.5 GHz or higher recommended)Those interested in participating can head over to the site below to register and download the game. Waterstorm requires Sun Java Runtime Environment (Sun JRE) version 1.5 or higher.
- 128MB RAM (256 or more recommended)
- 200 MB harddrive space
- OpenGL 1.3 compliant graphics card
- 64MB video memory (128 or more recommended)
- Internet connection (ISDN; DSL or faster recommended)
- Linux, MacOSX 10.3+ or Windows 2000/XP/Vista
Click on the links below for more information.
Waterstorm Open Beta
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, March 30, 2007
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Monday, March 26, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.