Nethergate: Resurrection Announced
8:16 AM | Cord Kruse | 21 comments
Spiderweb Software has officially announced Nethergate: Resurrection, a complete rewrite of the original game. Scheduled for release sometime this Summer, Resurrection will offer a variety of updates and improvements including the addition of new quests, new items, and two large new dungeons.
At last, Spiderweb Software's classic adventure of treachery and battle in ancient times has returned! Travel back to ancient Britannia for a tale of cunning foes, vicious battles, and a race to rediscover the lost secrets of magic.System Requirements:
Nethergate: Resurrection is a huge, exciting, fantasy role-playing game, which features:
- Two different sides, the powerful Romans and the savage and cunning Celts. Each side has a completely different full-length adventure.
- Enormous game world, with dozens of dungeons and many characters and quests.
- Fascinating storyline. Fight for freedom, or further the glory of the Empire.
- Lost secrets of magic! Dozens of spells and hundreds of hidden magical artifacts.
- Innovative story and unique setting. Unlike any fantasy game you've ever played.
- Macintosh running System 10.2 or later.Nethergate: Resurrection will cost $25, or $32 with a hint book. Owners of the original Nethergate will be able to upgrade for $12.
- 50 MB free RAM.
- 50 MB hard disk space.
- 800x600 screen resolution with 16 bit color.
- Nethergate: Resurrection runs natively on Intel Macintoshes.
Head over to the new Nethergate: Resurrection site listed below to learn more and check out a few screenshots.
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Monday, March 26, 2007
Friday, March 23, 2007
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.