A Universal Update for American McGee's Alice
8:46 AM | Cord Kruse | 35 comments
Aspyr Media has released a patch for American Mcgee's Alice, bringing this game from 2001 to version 1.1.2. The Universal Binary update offers support for Intel Macs and features a variety of bug fixes.
Here's a list of the changes in the update:
• Alice is now a universal binary.Head over to Macgamefiles.com at the link below to download the update.
MGF: Alice Patch 1.1.2
• Fixed issue with garbled/sped up sound when you alter sound settings.
• Fixed some miscellaneous sound panning issues. Alice can now be heard to scream as she falls down the rabbit hole.
• Fixed potential crash when loading a level.
• Fixed issue where the background to the in-game conversation text might have a thin vertical black line running up and down the middle.
• Fixed issue where Alice could crash when switching resolutions while playing.
American McGee's Alice
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Monday, February 26, 2007
Friday, February 23, 2007
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.