Redline 1.0.3 Released
2:53 PM | Tuncer Deniz | Comment on this story
Ambrosia Software today announced the release of Redline 1.0.3. The new update to the popular online racing game offers a number of bug fixes and enhancements. The update, which is free to all register users, can be downloaded from Macgamefiles.com or the game can be updated using the game's auto updater feature found in the main menu.
Redline 1.0.3 features the following changes/enhancements:
- Added an optional "Strict Simulation" game mode, which stops Redline costs $25, requires Mac OS X 10.2 or later, and is a Universal Binary application. Head over to Macgamefiles.com to download the latest version.
Macgamefiles: Redline 1.0.3
players crashing into walls, to discourage people from using the
walls as brakes
- Added an option to automatically reset players to the
correct direction if they go the wrong way, to keep people from
disrupting online games
- Improved reliability of multiplayer games over networks with
- Cars and tracks are now ordered alphabetically, and can now
be selected by typing the initial character on the keyboard
- Various bug fixes and enhancements
- Note that older clients cannot join Redline 1.0.3 games, due
to the new multiplayer functionality, so Redline 1.0.3 is a highly
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, February 23, 2007
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Monday, February 19, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.