Tetris Zone Released
8:08 AM | Cord Kruse | 11 comments
Blue Planet Software recently released Tetris Zone for OS X, the officially licensed version of Tetris for the Mac platform. The game includes four modes of play which offer speed and reflex challenges as well as traditional Tetris block rotating excitement. Competitive players can upload their scores to the game's world wide leaderboard to see how they measure up.
Here's a list of the game's features:
- Four game variations will keep you entertained for hours: Tetris Zone is a Unversal Binary and requires an Intel or PowerPC-based Macintosh computer running OSX 10.3 or greater, 256MB of RAM, 64 MB VRAM, as well as 50MB of free disk space. The full version sells for $9.95. A trial version is available for download from Tetris Zone website.
Marathon - 15 challenging levels of gameplay.
Challenge - See how far you can go in 10 minutes!
Sprint - Race to clear 40 lines.
- Master - Instant drops — think fast!
- Awesome graphics and sounds heighten the Tetris experience.
- Automatically upload your score to a world-wide Leader Board — compare your ranking against players from the around the world!
- An authentic Tetris® Game designed and optimized specifically for OS X.
Follow the links below for more information.
Blue Planet Software
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Monday, February 19, 2007
Friday, February 16, 2007
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.