World of Warcraft 2.0.3 Patch Released
8:30 AM | Evan Holt | 1 comment
Blizzard released the 2.0.3. client patch for World of Warcraft which offers numerous fixes and new content. Blizzard has also been adopting themes for each patch. This patch expands on the Dark Portal storyline, which is a a lead-up to the Burning Crusade expansion pack which is to be released midnight of January 16th.
Amongst the new additions, the Mac specific fixes are as follows:
• The "Enable sound in background" option is now implemented, default on Mac is "on" as before.The new patch is approximately 147 MB in size and will automatically download for you the next time you log in to your World of Warcraft account.
WoW: Latest Patch Notes
• Fixed an issue with SetBindingItem, SetBindingSpell, SetBindingMacro LUA functions.
• Addressed a graphics issue where changing the WorldFrame's coordinates would show a field of the fog color in the area outside of the world view instead of black, on NVIDIA GPU's, when indoors, with Full Screen Glow enabled.
• Addressed a graphics issue affecting NVIDIA GeForce3 and GeForce 4Ti GPU's when certain particle effects were visible on screen such as Naxxramas loot.
• Music looping is now fixed.
World of Warcraft
Buy World of Warcraft
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, January 9, 2007
Monday, January 8, 2007
Friday, January 5, 2007
Thursday, January 4, 2007
Wednesday, January 3, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.