Midnight Mansion Updated to 1.0.7
10:21 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
ActionSoft recently released version 1.0.7 of their action/exploration game Midnight Mansion. The platform adventure follows the exploits of Jack Malone, an explorer searching eight levels of a mansion for legendary treasure. Along the way Jack must foil the many traps, puzzles, and monsters which seek to prevent him from finding riches.
Here's a list of changes in the latest update:
- Fixed a bug where Jack would fall right through moving/falling platforms if they were close to the top of the screen, at just the right height. Head over to the site below to learn more about the game.
- Fixed a rare zapper-beam problem, where on rare occasion a zapper beam you had previously turned off would suddenly be on when you re-entered the room.
- Changed editor's "Reset ObjectIDs dialog box" to not say that it resets them when quitting, because it doesn't.
- Changed Falcon Manor Easy so that you don't need to complete both "The Red Section" and "The Blue Section" in order to beat it. Now you can do either one if you want.
- Fixed Spider Palace Normal, room 17695, so you can now get the purple key without dying.
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, January 4, 2007
Wednesday, January 3, 2007
Tuesday, January 2, 2007
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Friday, December 22, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.