Battle for Wesnoth Update
10:13 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
The strategy title Battle for Wesnoth has recently been updated to version 1.1.12. The second 1.2 release candidate, this update brings more fixes and adjustments to the game, including the following:
A full list of updates can be found at the official changelog.
- user interface
- move chat line slider bottom (Multiplayer options)
- display started game with vacant slot with yellow font
- fix allow to move other player's (bug #6451)
- add sample_rate option (read only) to solve cracking sound
on some sound card (Intel HDA, cmipci, ...) (bug #7507)
- new portraits: Human Bowman
- unit animations: Elven Hero's melee attack, Dragonguard, Saurian mages,
Young Ogres, Troll Warrior, Troll Rocklobber
- team color: Trolls, Woses, Orcish Assassin, Thief, Rogue and other
- new/modified attack icons: dark magic, drake, javelins, ...
- other: new sceptre
A freeware effort, Battle for Wesnoth is a turn-based strategy title that allows for the creation of custom units and maps. As always, the developers ask that interested players test out the latest update and report any bugs or suggestions to them.
Battle for Wesnoth - Changelog
MGF - Battle for Wesnoth
Battle For Wesnoth
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Monday, November 13, 2006
Friday, November 10, 2006
Thursday, November 9, 2006
Wednesday, November 8, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.