Burning Crusade: Eye Of The Storm Battleground Revealed
8:31 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Blizzard Entertainment has revealed a new battleground soon to be offered in the upcoming first expansion for World of Warcraft, The Burning Crusade. Eye of the Storm will allow teams of up to fifteen players compete for territory in a contest which combines Capture-And-Hold style gameplay with Capture-The-Flag.
Here's some general information about Eye of the Storm:
• Horde and Alliance teams of up to 15 players compete to control the four towers spread throughout Eye of the Storm and capture flags. To check out some screenshots and learn more about the new battleground click on the link below.
WoW: Burning Crusade Eye of the Storm
• Each claimed tower generates victory points for the controlling team. The more towers your team owns, the faster your team gains points.
• The first team that gains 2,000 victory points wins the match.
• Players also earn points for their faction by capturing and returning a flag, located in the middle of the map, to a tower controlled by their faction.
• Both the winning and losing team earn honor after completing an Eye of the Storm Battleground, as accumulated victory points translate directly into bonus honor for players. Even if you don't win the Battleground, you earn honor from earned victory points.
• As players compete, they will earn Eye of the Storm marks of honor, which are used as a portion of the purchase price for various honor rewards.
• Unlike other battlegrounds, The Eye of the Storm does not have an actual entrance portal connecting it to the outside world. The only way to enter this battleground is to speak with an Eye of the Storm Battlemaster in one of the major cities.
World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
Buy World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, November 10, 2006
Thursday, November 9, 2006
Wednesday, November 8, 2006
Tuesday, November 7, 2006
Monday, November 6, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.