Dominions 3: The Awakening Updated
10:27 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Shrapnel Games has announced the release of a new patch for Dominions 3: The Awakening, Illwinter Game Design's third installment in their turn-based fantasy war game series. The patch brings the game to version 3.01, fixes several bugs, and adds a variety of changes and adjustments to improve gameplay.
Here are a few of the changes in patch 3.01:
- Great Lion size 3.To check out the full list of changes and download the update click on the links provided below.
Dominions 3 Downloads
- Atlantian spearmen correct age and darkvision.
- Shark knight have correct resource cost
- Doom horrors less common.
- Indep lizard warriors base prot ->3
- Curse of stones affects only enemies in accordance with the manual
- Wands no longer gives Chest Wounds
Dominions III: The Awakening
Buy Dominions III: The Awakening
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, November 2, 2006
Wednesday, November 1, 2006
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Monday, October 30, 2006
Friday, October 27, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.