Burning Crusade Talents And Spells Updated
6:21 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Blizzard Entertainment has released more information about talents and spells soon to be available in The Burning Crusade, the first expansion for the ever popular World of Warcraft. This round of informational updates covers changes and additions to the Druid, Paladin, and Warrior classes.
Here are a few changes from Blizzard's list:
Druid: Check out the links below to learn more.
WoW Forums: Talents & Spells Update
• (NEW) Focused Starlight - “Increases the critical strike chance of your Wrath and Starfire spells by 2/4%.”
• Improved Thorns - Renamed "Brambles", now increases damage from Entangling Roots as well.
• Omen of Clarity - Swapped with Insect Swarm, prerequisite from Natural Weapons removed.
• Divine Purpose - Now 3 ranks for 4/7/10%.
• Sanctified Crusader - Moved to one column to the left of Repentance. Now 3 ranks for increase of 1/2/3%.
• (NEW) Crusader Strike - “An instant strike that causes weapon damage plus 40% of your Holy spell damage and refreshes all Judgements on the target.”
WoW: Burning Crusade Talent & Spells Preview
World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
Buy World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Monday, October 9, 2006
Friday, October 6, 2006
Thursday, October 5, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.