World Of Warcraft Updated to 1.12.1
7:41 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Blizzard Entertainment recently released a new patch for the popular World of Warcraft. Bringing the game to version 1.12.1, the patch offers many bug fixes and changes to PvP as well as a Mac specific bug fix involving sound.
Here are a few of the changes in the latest patch:
World PvP To learn more follow the links provided below.
WoW: Patch Notes
- Players will no longer lose the Silithus or Eastern Plaguelands PvP buffs after dying in the zone.
- Players will now port to the Crown Guard Tower graveyard if they die in Fungal Vale while their faction controls the tower.
- Players that log out of the game and back while having a pet summoned will now be properly credited a Soul Shard.
- Warlock pet sounds have now been added in all languages.
- Canceling Bloodrage while in PvP or dueling will no longer remove you from combat.
- Players will no longer hear any sound when they have "Enable all Sound" turned off.
World of Warcraft
Buy World of Warcraft
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, September 25, 2006
Friday, September 22, 2006
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.