Aspyr Seeks Mac Product Manager
10:10 AM | Tuncer Deniz | 3 comments
Aspyr Media is looking for a Macintosh Product Manager to manage all Mac port projects and Mac game products as well as represent the Mac gaming community within Aspyr. The position will work closely with the Project Office, Development, Quality Assurance, Marketing, Sales and Technical Support teams, so effective communication skills and teamwork are key.
Here's the requirements:
• At least 2 years experience in the video game industry, preferably with the MAC platform, with at least one Associate Producer or Project Manager credit on a major title. Aspyr offers competitive salary and benefits, a relaxed casual work environment, and you get to live in beautiful Austin, Texas! Interested applicants can send a resume to email@example.com.
• Good working knowledge of project management principles.
• Great problem-solving skills that can quickly resolve project issues or propose options for quick resolution.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, assisting with multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Expertise with Word, Excel and various project management tools.
• Ability to travel with limited notice for project needs.
• Passionate and experienced MAC user, prefer experience with the MAC user community.
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, September 1, 2006
Thursday, August 31, 2006
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Monday, August 28, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.