Civ IV: Warlords Announced for the Mac
9:29 AM | IMG News | 4 comments
Aspyr Media has announced the Civilization IV: Warlords expansion will be coming to OS X this November. The add-on for the popular strategy series will add new scenarios, leaders, wonders, and a powerful new "warlord" unit to the game.
Here's a breakdown of the expansion's features:
* Warlords – A new great person type called the Warlord will be an indispensable asset to any player bent on world domination.Stay tuned to IMG for more informtion on Civilization IV: Warlords in the coming weeks.
Civilization IV: Warlords
* Vassal States – You no longer need to obliterate an enemy to defeat them. Conquer your enemies and subjugate them to your rule.
* Game Scenarios – The expansion will deliver eight new historical scenarios spanning Alexander's conquests through Genghis Khan's dominance of Asia, in addition to other scenarios that challenge the way that you currently play the game.
* New Civilizations – Six new civilizations will be included, giving you even more options when planning your domination of the world.
* Civilization Leaders – Ten new leaders will be provided, including leaders for the new civilizations as well as additional leaders for existing civilizations.
* Leader Traits – In addition to the many existing leader traits in Civilization IV, two new leader traits accompany the expansion.
* New Wonders – There will be three new awe-inspiring wonders, all contributing new benefits and culture to your civilization.
* Unique Buildings – Players will now be able to construct buildings unique to each civilization.
* Units, Resources, & Improvements – Many new items not available in the core game will be introduced in the new scenarios.
Buy Civilization IV: Warlords
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, August 25, 2006
Thursday, August 24, 2006
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Monday, August 21, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.