3D Euchre Deluxe Update
4:51 PM | Michael Eilers | Comment on this story
Freeverse Software has released version 1.1 of 3D Euchre Deluxe, another of their fine series of networkable pseudo-3D card games. Playable as a solo game with up to three computer opponents, or over the Internet via the free HMS Freeverse server. Here is a list of what has changed with this update:
If you haven't taken this card game for a spin, be sure and do so, or try out one of Freeverse's many fine shareware products. Grab the update from the links below.
Changes in 1.1
- Fixed a nasty bug: The game could crash if the option “Player to Dealer’s
Left always leads” was selected, and someone defended alone.
- Fixed a couple bugs in speech recognition.
- Fixed the dreaded “Undo Last Trick” bug (the card that you just played
never got redrawn, leaving a blank spot).
- Fixed a bug that showed up if some of the graphics couldn’t be loaded (if
the files containing the puppets or the room were corrupt, for example).
Before, you got a blank screen. Now, you get a proper error dialog.
- Fixed a bug in telepathy in net games - if you clicked on someone’s head
while cards were being dealt, or at a few other times, you could get a
- Fixed a bug that would cause the game to tell the HMS Freeverse that a
game had started multiple times. This didn’t cause any real visible
problems, but was messing up the HMS Freeverse’s usage statistics.
- The cursor wasn’t changing to a pointing hand over the main game window
when it should.
- Fixed a bug that would occasionally cause the cursor to flicker badly.
- Quicktime 5 Public Beta sound problem work-around.
Download 3D Euchre Deluxe 1.1 Update (897k)
Download 3D Euchre Deluxe 1.1 Full (11.5 MB)
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, November 2, 2000
Wednesday, November 1, 2000
Tuesday, October 31, 2000
Monday, October 30, 2000
Friday, October 27, 2000
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.