Minions of Mirth Updated
7:58 AM | Cord Kruse | 4 comments
Prairie Games has once again updated Minions of Mirth, its single and multiplayer role playing game. Version 1.02 adds a variety of new content and fixes a large number of bugs.
Here's a partial list of the changes in the new update:
* Added the Shroom model, thanks to Magnus Blikstad of WIT Entertainment. Read about the rest of the changes in the update at the page listed below.
* Druids can now summon a dual classed Shroomish Pet at level 30.
* Fixed the message on Druid's Master “Inferior” Animal spell line.
* Fixed the giants' spawngroup in Talrim Hills so Jashaut will now spawn.
* Fixed a hole in the terrain in Anidaen Forest
* Single Player worlds are now backed up at load time to a "world.db.good" file
* Rangers now receive mana
* Paladins mana calculations were changed to reflect Presence adjustments
Minions of Mirth
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, August 1, 2006
Monday, July 31, 2006
Friday, July 28, 2006
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.