StarCraft Receives Another Update
9:10 AM | Eddie Park | 8 comments
Showing a dogged commitment to what is undoubtedly one of their most successful products, Blizzard has once again released an update to its venerable RTS StarCraft. Now sitting at version 1.14, the version largely addresses various bugs and exploit fixes in a continuing effort to keep things running smoothly.
Some of the features changes are as follows:
Direct downloads to the latest patches can be found at Blizzard's site.
Starcraft Patch Information
- European ladder now affiliated with WGTour (http://www.wgtour.com/blizz.php).
See (http://www.battle.net/scladder/) for additional information about the new European ladder.
- Ladder games disabled for all other regions.
- For Top vs. Bottom games, the default chat filter is now 'Chat To Allies'.
- In-game chat messages now show the speaker's name in his/her team color.
- Users can now use the mouse wheel to scroll chat and selection boxes in Windows 98 (or later) and Macintosh OS X.
- Screen shots now use a time/date stamp; they are no longer limited to 100.
- Improved version numbering system.
- The high-color application icon from the Macintosh version is now used on PC.
- Small corrections to the Lost Temple and Dire Straits maps.
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, July 28, 2006
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Monday, July 24, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.