SNES9X Now Available
7:27 AM | Anthony Wang | 4 comments
The latest game emultion software, SNES9X version 1.5 has been released for Mac as a Universal Binary. SNES9X allows Mac users to play classic game titles for the now defunct Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) on their Mac. This latest version adds numerous enhancements, bugfixes, and fixes compatibility issues.
Version 1.5 has the following changes:
• Added turbo speed up/down buttons to keyboard and controller maps.For the full list of changes and to learn more information about SNES9X, please follow the links below. SNES9X is freeware and is available for download at our sister website, Macgamefiles.
• Autofire toggling is now independent for each controller button.
• Added Alt and TC buttons to keyboard and controller maps, and options to the Autofire dialog for toggling autofire in-game with Alt and restricting autofire to when TC is pressed.
• Keyboard button for pausing the emulation loop is now mappable.
• Made the game window, Cheat Finder and Cheat Entry resizable.
• Fixed flickering issue in OpenGL mode.
• Fixed some minor problems with Tiger...
MGF: SNES9X 1.5
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, June 30, 2006
Thursday, June 29, 2006
Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Monday, June 26, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.