Cold War Goes Gold
7:31 AM | Anthony Wang | 3 comments
Runesoft today, announced their 3rd person stealth action game, Cold War has gone gold and will be released in Universal Binary. Developed by Mindware Studios and published by Runesoft, Cold War follows an American journalist who becomes involved in a conspiracy to retake the USSR and restore Communist ideals.
Features:Please follow the links below for more information.
- Powerful and widely-recognized setting (mid-1980's U.S.S.R.) .
- Strong espionage/stealth gameplay - including gadgets like the x-ray camera.
- Interactive non-linear world with multiple ways to accomplish objectives.
- Use the highly interactive environments: If you can't slip past security cameras, disable them
- Strong and realistic A.I. - enemies behave differently, especially the Specnaz (Russian Special Forces).
- 23 Levels
- Over 15 weapons and gadgets at your disposal.
- 10+enemy types, 20+ NPC's, 15+ hours of gameplay, 3 difficulty levels.
- MacOS 10.3 (10.4 recommended)
- G4email@example.com GHz OR Mac Intel@1.6 GHz
- 256 MB RAM (512 MB recommended)
- 64 MB graphicscard (128 MB recommnded)
- DVD drive.
Buy Cold War
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Monday, June 26, 2006
Friday, June 23, 2006
Thursday, June 22, 2006
Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.