IMG Podcast Episode 26 Released
8:56 AM | Blake Buck | 3 comments
Today IMG released the twenty-sixth edition of the Inside Mac Games Podcast, the official podcast of Mac gaming. Each week we'll be covering all the news in Mac gaming in one tight package. This week features Blake Buck, commander of cookies, William Miller, a Harmonix goon, and Justin Ficarrotta, of Kill Monty Fame.
On the show this week's show:
It's our first ever live show! This week Blake Buck, William Miller, and Justin Ficarrotta tackle the rowdy chat room head on, get a glimpse of The Cougar, discuss the merits of lobsters, and start a new camouflage fashion trend.To download, visit the IMG Podcast Homepage for instructions, shownotes, and LIVE! Show details by clicking the link below.
IMG Podcast Episode 26
- Atari Explains End of Support for NWN
- Animamundi Comes to Macs
- Glenda Adams Discusses Mac Gaming
- Civilization IV Trailer, The Sims 2 Patches Released
- MacBooks and Gaming
- Peter Tamte Discusses Boot Camp
- AMD to Buy ATI?
- Apple Posts 3rd-Party Game Engine Look
- Cars: The Videogame Demo Released
- Ambrosia's Redline Inches Towards Release
- Unity 1.5 Released
- Civilization IV at GM, Shipping Monday
- Some World of Warcraft Junk
- Listener Emails
- Roundtable: Priacy
- Listener Line
- Stump Buck
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, June 23, 2006
Thursday, June 22, 2006
Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Monday, June 19, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.