Lost Sock Games Releases Puppy Luv Game
7:40 AM | Tuncer Deniz | Comment on this story
Lost Sock Games today announced the release of their first Macintosh game, Puppy Luv: A New Breed, a virtual puppy simulation that the entire family can enjoy.
Puppy Luv “A New Breed” is your new travel and home companion. This puppy will provide unconditional love for you and the entire family and you will have hours of fun playing with your new best friend. From caring to tricks your new puppy will keep you entertained for hours and hours, but don’t forget him, he still gets hungry and is always looking to be loved.Puppy Luv: A New Breed is available at Macgamestore.com for $19.99 as a digital download. A free demo version of the game is available at the web page.
Macgamestore: Puppy Luv: A New Breed
- Real time attributes that change depending on the dogs mood, that you can keep track of and keep him happy.
- Pick from 4 different breeds Mutt or Beagle, Dalmatian and a Labrador of different colors
- Train your dog to do tricks
- Over 10 tricks (11 Tricks Total)
- Upgrade you back yard! Everything from trees to a new Dog House for your puppy.
- New features like dog being scared, interactive AI, new animations for happy, idol around the backyard, new Menu and HUD, updated storefront.
- Store where you can buy him over 25 different Toys
- 6 Competition where you can win Money
- Full Screen and windowed Mode
MGF: Puppy Luv: A New Breed 1.0
Buy Puppy Luv: A New Breed
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Friday, May 26, 2006
Thursday, May 25, 2006
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.