Mountain Tanks For Mac Announced
1:05 PM | Tuncer Deniz | Comment on this story
A new Mac shareware company called Battery Acid Games has announced Mountain Tanks for the Mac. Scheduled to ship this summer, Mountain Tanks puts you in the gunner's seat of a powerful tank, the lone defender of an embattled city, with a selection of destructive and defensive weapons at your disposal. Taking turns with human or computer-controlled opponents, you must aim to maximize damage and finish off your enemies before they do the same to you.
As well as ballistic rockets, you have bouncing grenades to fire into those tricky corners, and barrel makers to deploy deadly high explosive containers into the heart of the enemy cities. And when you're the target, you can use smoke screens and wall makers to protect your citizens from the hail of incoming fire.For more on Mountain Tanks, head over to the official web site by following the link below.
• Up to six human or computer-controlled players
• Six action-packed weapons (rockets, grenades, smoke screens, wallmakers, and barrel makers)
• Randomly generated maps with realistic physics for lasting fun
• Stylish visuals
• Simple on-screen controls
• User Interface looks great on widescreen displays
• Original music by SILVERsounds
• Universal Binary
• Requires Mac OS 10.3.9 and up
• 700MHz G3 CPU minimum, G4/G5/Core recommended
• ATI Rage 128 or nVidia GeForce 2MX or Intel GMA950 graphics hardware minimum
• ATI Radeon 9500 or nVidia GeForce 5200 and higher recommended
Buy Mountain Tanks
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, May 19, 2006
Thursday, May 18, 2006
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Monday, May 15, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.