Cricket In 3D
8:47 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Graham Randall has released an update for Cricket, his Mac OS X only cricket sports game. This release introduces OS 10.4 support and 3D gameplay for the first time, allowing players to zoom into the action and view the players and field from a variety of different perspectives.
Here are some of the game's features:
- Bouncers, fast,medium,offspin & legspin bowlingCricket requires a G5 system with OS X 10.3 and an OpenGL compatible graphics card. To learn more about the game click on the links below.
- 1-player & 2-player mode
- Auto play mode
- See the catches and runouts from new camera angles
- Atmospheric crowd buzz
- Replay each ball with the Tracker slow motion camera
- Superb bowling and batting action
- Full Test Match or Limited Overs
- Scorecards with fall-of-wicket
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Monday, May 15, 2006
Friday, May 12, 2006
Thursday, May 11, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.