Jets'n'Guns Arcade Shooter Released
11:20 AM | Tuncer Deniz | Comment on this story
Czech game developer Rake In Grass has released a Mac OS X version of its super cool arcade-style side-scrolling shooter named, Jets'n'Guns. The demo version, which weighs in at 19 MB, is now available for download from Macgamefiles.com.
Here's a brief description and features of the game:
Jets'n'Guns is a heavy piece of ground shaking rock blasting action dressed in full metal jacket colored to kill in graphics that will blow you eyes out!The full version of the game is available for purchase from Macgamestore.com for $19.95. Head over to Macgamefiles.com to check out the demo.
Rake in Grass
Enjoy yourself in almost-insane-action of saving the universe from the deadly threat of twelve masters of destruction in the quest of 21 levels! Stand as one-against-many armed with fifty different pieces of classy armament fitted tightly to a swish body of only yours spaceship!
• Save the Universe in 21 levels full of thrilling action, shooting and demolition.
• Each level brings new scenario such as deep space, jungle, frozen ocean, lava planet.
• More than 200 original enemies, thread of fierce masters of destruction.
• Enjoy the total destruction through 57 different weapons!
• Upgrade your ship with 19 special devices!
• Various combination of weapons available - hundreds of possibilities how to equip your ship.
• Incredible graphic effects, using the latest features of the unique RakeX 2.0 engine.
• Sounds and sound-effects just like from a Hollywood movie.
• One hour of breathtaking original metal soundtrack by Machinae Supremacy.
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, April 27, 2006
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Monday, April 24, 2006
Friday, April 21, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.