Neverwinter Nights 1.67 Released
8:26 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Years after its original release, Bioware's Neverwinter Nights is still receiving updates. Version 1.67, the latest update, weighs in at a whopping 105 megabytes for those with both expansions installed. It is the largest official free update ever released for the game. In addition to the many bug fixes and content additions provided by 1.67, Bioware is also offering an optional update showcasing two tilesets (Exotic Islands and Undersea Caves) from the previously released Pirates of the Sword Coast premium module.
Here are just a few of the many additions in NWN 1.67:
- Added 13 varieties of new creatures to the game from Pirates of the Sword Coast: Sharks (Goblin, Mako, Hammerhead), Gray Ooze, Ochre Jelly (Large, Medium, Small), Sahuagin (regular, Cleric, Leader), Parrot, Seagull (flying, walking). The update and optional tileset package can be downloaded from the Bioware pages listed below.
Bioware: NWN Version 1.67
- Added 79 new placeable objects to game resources.
- Expanded the number of color choices available for Armor, Cloth, Leather, Skin, Hair, Tattoos.
- Added the ability for DMs to spawn in traps on doors/placeables through the creator (and quickbar slots dragged from the creator menu).
- The DM instant kill key (default 'Y') now also works on non-plot items that are on the ground.
Bioware: 1.67 Patch Details
Buy Neverwinter Nights
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Monday, April 24, 2006
Friday, April 21, 2006
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.