Ventrilo Voice Chat Updated
8:28 AM | Evan Holt | Comment on this story
Ventrilo, a Voice-Over-IP program that allows users to chat, was quietly updated to version 2.3.2 prototype 11 (the main page does not reflect the new prototype release). The Mac version is slowly getting closer in features to the PC version.
Here's a partial list updates:
Sound:The Macintosh client requires that the server you connect to be configured to use the Speex codec for voice communication.
• Fixed sound / architecture bug that would cause the program to lock up and stop responding.
• Added support for Zoom/Maximize button.
• Added support so that window contents will update as windows are resized.
• Sliders will now update information dynamically. Now includes tick marks where appropriate.
• Binds editor can now be resized to show more detail.
• Closing a window is more responsive.
Operating System: OSX 10.3 or higher.
Platform: PowerPC or Intel.
Processor: 1.0 GHz or higher.
Sound Input and Output device.
Amplified Microphone or USB Microphone
Visit the links below for more information and to download the latest version.
Ventrilo For Mac
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Monday, April 24, 2006
Friday, April 21, 2006
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.