Call of Duty 2 Mac Reqs Finalized
7:45 AM | Andy Largent | 22 comments
Aspyr Media sends word this morning of the final system requirements for their next-gen WWII shooter, Call of Duty 2. This sequel to the award-winning original brings enhancements to graphics, gameplay and AI.
Here are the full requirements:
Minimum System RequirementsFor more information, check out Aspyr's site.
* Mac OS X 10.3.9
* 1.8 GHz PowerPC G5/Intel chipset
* 512 MB RAM
* 4.0 GB free disk space
* NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 or ATI Radeon 9600 or higher
* 64 MB VRam
* Multiplayer: Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported. Internet
play requires broadband connection.
* Supported Video cards: NVIDIA GeForce 5200, 6600, 6800, 7800 ATI Radeon
9600, 9650, 9700, 9800, X600, X800, X850, X1600
Recommended System Requirements:
* Mac OS X 10.4.5
* 2.0 GHz PowerPC G5/Intel chipset
* 1 GB RAM
* 128 MB Vram
Call of Duty 2
Buy Call of Duty 2
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Monday, April 17, 2006
Friday, April 14, 2006
Thursday, April 13, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.