IMG Podcast Episode 20 Released
12:27 PM | Blake Buck | 4 comments
Today IMG released the sixteenth edition of the Inside Mac Games Podcast, the official podcast of Mac gaming. Each week we'll be covering all the news in Mac gaming in one tight package. This week's show is a tour de' force of Mac gaming, featuring Blake Buck, a writer for IMG, William Miller, an artist for Freeverse Software, and David Rosen, the project leader of Wolfire Software.
On the show this week's show:
Weekly NewsTo download visit the IMG Podcast Homepage for instructions and shownotes by clicking the link below.
IMG Podcast Episode 20
- Stoked Rider PC Goes Gold, Mac Version Soon
- Kill Monty Updated To 1.0.5
- IMG Reviews A Tale in the Desert
- Shadowbane Developer To Close Doors
- Unity 1.2.2 Released
- Tuncer's Blog: An Apple A Day For 30 Years
- Feral on Universal Gaming
- IMG Looking For New Writers and Reporters
- Apple To Support Windows Virtualization?
- The Sims 2: Nightlife Ships, Quake 4 Wednesday
- OS X 10.4.6 Update Includes Game Fixes
- Listener Emails
- Stump Buck
- Interview with David Rosen
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Monday, April 10, 2006
Friday, April 7, 2006
Thursday, April 6, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.