Unity 1.2.2 Released
9:55 AM | Evan Holt | Comment on this story
Over the Edge Entertainment released Unity 1.2.2 as a free update to their 3D game authoring package.
There are many Windows-only additions, however the main new Mac feature is in regards to Universal Binaries. With 1.2.2, any standalone or web based games that are created with Unity 1.2.2 are Universal Binaries.
• Added screen-selector on Windows
• Windows Standalone players now only contain an executable and a Data folder. • Dlls have been moved into the Data folder
• Added improved resolution handling on Windows
• Improved joystick support on Windows
• Performance improvements across the board
• Screen.SetResolution can now set the refreshRate
For a complete list of what is new (including bugfixes) visit the Unity web page using the link below.
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Monday, March 27, 2006
Friday, March 24, 2006
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.