Loonyland 2.0 Zelda-type Game Released
12:49 PM | Evan Holt | Comment on this story
Red Marble Games has released Loonyland 2.0, a Zelda-type game.
It is 1811, and Loony Lunatic is just a young boy, exploring the wilderness of Bulgaria. This is the tale of his first adventure, a trip to a little known land called Halloween Hill, where he learns of a great evil and with his trusty slingshot and whoopee cushions and a potted cactus or two... sets out to put a stop to it.
Explore this Zelda-type action/adventure, solving quests and battling the minions of evil. Can you find out what is unleashing all these monsters on Halloween Hill and put a stop to it?
• Battle over 60 different monsters!Download this game from MacGameFiles using the link below. The full version costs $19.95 U.S.
• Explore over 50 different areas!
• Find, earn, and unlock over 30 secrets!!
• Wield 7 Special Weapons to help you overcome 10 huge (no, really, they're very large) boss monsters!
• Unlock 5 wild new game modes!
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, March 3, 2006
Thursday, March 2, 2006
Wednesday, March 1, 2006
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Monday, February 27, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.