Gamepedia 2.0 Now Universal
9:07 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Bruji.com's Gamepedia has been updated to version 2.0, introducing a Universal Binary version for the first time. Gamepedia is a game cataloging application designed to keep track of video and computer games. A variety of organization and search options are available as well as the ability to download more information about the cataloged games from various online sites.
Here's the entire list of changes in the 2.0 update:
• Included new spotlight plug-in version 1.2 that is Universal Binary to support Intel Macs.Gamepedia costs $18 to register. A free upgrade is available to registered users. For more information head over to the Gamepedia web page at the link below.
• Brand new speedy framework.
• New library independent collections.
• Autofill feature extended to include editing in the table view.
• Autofill feature is case insensitive for easier matching
• Added ESRB Rating to default autofill values.
• Install and uninstall widget menu command.
• Highlight in collection view changed to a dark blue highlight.
• Number of items in collection can be shown in collection column.
• Remove quotations from tab or coma delimited imports with quotations.
• Included new widget version 1.1 that is Universal Binary to support Intel Macs.
• Updated the info view templates and added two new ones: Mint and Collection.
• Bug fix: setting My Rating on multiple entries to bigger than 0 with the edit multiple field.
• Bug fix: Editing discs in multiple edit would check mark multiplayer field for edit instead of discs.
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, March 2, 2006
Wednesday, March 1, 2006
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Monday, February 27, 2006
Friday, February 24, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.