World of Warcraft 1.10 Patch Notes & Contests
1:36 PM | Evan Holt | 1 comment
Blizzard has posted the patch notes for the upcoming 1.10 Patch for World of Warcraft. Although the patch still has to go through testing (should be released to beta realms next week) you can read the entire list of updates including Weather following the link below.
Mac Specific changes:
• Fixed a bug which could cause the sky to be improperly rendered when the UI overlay was shut off in full screen.Blizzard has also noted that "Contest Test Realms" will be posted with the prize being a pass to test the upcoming expansion pack The Burning Crusade. The contest realms will be brought online and the contests will begin at 12:01 AM PST on Tuesday, March 7, and run until 11:59 PM PST on Monday, March 27.
• Improved the Mac sound engine to handle "multiple simultaneous buff" events without excessive audible distortion, such as the Warchief's Blessing in Orgrimmar.
• Fixed a bug which could cause doodads in the Dwarven District to be incorrectly fogged.
• Fixed a bug which could cause terrain to be improperly rendered if "Enable All Shader Effects" was on but "Terrain Highlights" was off.
• Fixed a bug which would sometimes cause a selection circle under a character to be drawn as a double image.
• Improved smoothness of mouse input for camera turns ("mouselook").
For contest details visit Blizzard's site using the link below.
World of Warcraft 1.10 Patch Notes
WoW: Public Test Realm Contests
Blizzard Entertainment (add to watch list)
World of Warcraft (add to watch list)
Buy World of Warcraft
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, March 1, 2006
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Monday, February 27, 2006
Friday, February 24, 2006
Thursday, February 23, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.