Redline, Sketchfighter Progress Log Updates
12:11 PM | Evan Holt | Comment on this story
Ambrosia has been hard at work on completing Redline according to the progress log posted on their web site. Version 1.0b9 has been released to testers and is now considered "Feature Complete", which includes all tracks and cars.
Other changes include:
• updated ambrosia libs, networking now supports the UPnP and PMP protocols for automatic router configuration.New screenshots and movies are expected soon.
• cleaned up multiplayer UI
• example replays for challenges
• many, many bug fixes.
• extensive logging, too sort out network connection issues.
Sketchfighter 4000 Alpha was also updated to beta 6 with numerous fixes..
• Fixed bug from beta 5 with "guardian"-enemies running through walls off screen.Visit the links below for more information and older log updates.
Ambrosia: Redline progress log
• Fixed rare crash on music shutdown.
• SketchMap icons added to bundle to make sure the icons are displayed even if the Editor isn't installed.
• Fix of culling-bug if frame skipped when new level loads.
• Enter or clicks no longer removes dialog when finished custom level.
• Time reset on each new custom level try.
• Ship type and shield type reset between levels.
• Extended implementation of Extra2-connections in custom levels.
Ambrosia: Sketchfighter 4000 Alpha progress log
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, February 17, 2006
Thursday, February 16, 2006
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Monday, February 13, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.