Aspyr Offers Call Of Duty 2 Info
8:24 AM | Cord Kruse | 2 comments
Aspyr Media is now offering new information on their website about Call of Duty 2, the upcoming first person shooter set in World War II. A sequel to the award winning Call of Duty, CoD 2 offers larger battles, more troops, more explosions, and a wider range of locations and environments than the original.
Here's a list of features from Aspyr's site:
* The #1 WWII shooter development team returns with an amazing new experience: Developed by Infinity Ward, creators of the award-winning Call of Duty. All-new, unprecedented enhancements from stunningly realistic graphics to seamless gameplay, thanks to the revolutionary COD2 engine, groundbreaking AI, and choice-based gameplay innovations.A May release is planned for the Mac version. No system requirements are yet available. To check out the new Call of Duty 2 webpage, which includes a few screenshots, click on the link below.
* New conflicts and enemies to face: Call of Duty 2 brings you bigger battles, with more tanks, troops, and explosions on-screen, and bigger scope, with a wide range of locales and environments across the European Theater.
* Rely on your squad as never before: The dozens of Allied soldiers surrounding you are fully aware of the changing situations around them, and will let you know using an all-new, context-sensitive battle chatter system.
* Choice-based gameplay: Play through missions in the order you see fit. Will you decide to play first as a sniper or as a tank commander?
* Multiplayer Mayhem: Go online for intense Axis vs. Allies team-based multiplayer action.
Call of Duty 2
Buy Call of Duty 2
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Monday, February 13, 2006
Friday, February 10, 2006
Thursday, February 9, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.