Stoked Rider Reaches Open Beta
7:24 AM | Cord Kruse | 5 comments
Austrian developer Bongfish Interactive Entertainment has announced the open-beta phase for their upcoming snowboarding title, Stoked Rider featuring Tommy Brunner. The game will offer a massive mountain environment, a realistic physics engine, and a unique collaborative multiplayer experience.
Some features of Stoked Rider:
* developed with the professional input of Quiksilver's freeriding legend Tommy BrunnerThe game is scheduled for a mid-March release. For more information follow the link below.
* massive anywhere-to-go-mountain world allowing to drop the rider anywhere-you-want
* presented in a fresh & unique rendering style
* never seen before physical game-play experience & dynamically responsive character animation made possible by AGEIA's Phys-X middleware.
* a filesize of just 30mb made realized by the use of procedural world-building technique and making this a perfect fit for electronic distribution
* innovative multiplayer approach letting players share their achieved height-meters in a collaborative enviroment
Drop Point: Alaska
Buy Drop Point: Alaska
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Monday, February 13, 2006
Friday, February 10, 2006
Thursday, February 9, 2006
Wednesday, February 8, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.