BlackJack Card Counter v3 Released
7:35 AM | Evan Holt | Comment on this story
Dragon-Forged Software released version 3.0 of Blackjack Card Counter, a BlackJack game that teaches you how to count cards. It supports most casino rules and provides statistics as to how well you are doing.
• Customizable Dealer Options that can mimic almost any Casinos.Blackjack Card Counter requires a G4 with 500Mhz or better, OS X 10.2 or higher and 32MB or VRAM. You can download the 3.2MB file from MacGameFiles using the link below. You can register it for $15 U.S.
BlackJack Card Counter v3.0
• Three Charts that cover most Blackjack games played in casinos today.
• Statistics to keep track of your skill level and let you know when you are ready to play for money.
• Realistic Casino Behavior
• Automatic Upgrade checking insures your version is always the most up to date.
• Play up to 4 hands at a time
MGF: BlackJack Card Counter 3.0
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, February 6, 2006
Friday, February 3, 2006
Thursday, February 2, 2006
Wednesday, February 1, 2006
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.