SketchFighter 4000 Alpha Update
8:46 AM | Evan Holt | Comment on this story
Ambrosia updated the progress log on the upcoming game SketchFighter 4000 Alpha.
This release was mostly bug fixes, however this release also adds a map editor which will allow you to create custom made maps.
Beta 4 changes:
• Only submits net times better than ones you've had before.You can keep up to date with all of the latest changes to this game using the link below.
Ambrosia's Sketchfighter progress log
• Clicking the highscore URL now launches a browser to the page.
• Universal binary!
• Window title click activation fixed (again)
• Problems with super weapons selected in menu fixed.
• Mouse hidden until moved when playing in window mode.
• Wave fix on small frozen objects.
• Super pellets now bounce in hard mode.
• You can nolonger downgrade to lower level weapons if you get them in the wrong order.
• More event handeling to avoid spinning beach ball cursor.
• 2P pickups vs. super weapons fixed.
• New version display fixed.
• Various little tweaks and fixes.
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, January 27, 2006
Thursday, January 26, 2006
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Monday, January 23, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.