Lego Modeling Game Bricksmith Updated
1:00 PM | Evan Holt | Comment on this story
Bricksmith a virtual 3D Lego modeling game was updated to version 1.3. Bricksmith allows you to make virtual Lego models and view them in three dimensions.
Version 1.3 adds the following:
New FeaturesBricksmith is freeware and requires Mac OS X 10.3 or later.
• Multiple viewports
• Perspective in 3D view
• Preset orthographic viewing angles (front, top, etc.)
• Speed improvements of up to 40% in a single viewport
• Use the mouse for zooming, scrolling. There's both a "tool palette" and hotkeys
• Select All works
• Added a Tutorial
• Fixed bug whereby parts could unexpectedly be rotated when moved
• Fixed crash when removing then adding certain toolbar items
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Monday, January 23, 2006
Friday, January 20, 2006
Thursday, January 19, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.