Chessmaster 9000 Update Helps Tiger Users
7:40 AM | Evan Holt | Comment on this story
Feral Interactive released the final version of the Chessmaster 9000 1.0.2 patch that has been through extensive beta testing.
This release of Chessmaster fixes the following issues over previous releases:
• Resolved incompatibilities with Mac OS X Tiger, allowing personalities to be loaded.If you are running 1.0 you will need to download the Chessmaster 1.0.1 Patch from Feral's web site before installing the 1.0.2 patch. You can download the 1.0.2 patch from MacGameFiles by using the link below.
• Fixed the calculation of time spent on game analysis.
• Resolved issues with invalid FSAA settings.
• Clipped windows and dialogs have been fixed.
• Chessmaster 9000 will suspend operation when in the background.
• Added tick-box to toggle less CPU usage when in background.
Chessmaster 9000 introduces players to the rules and strategies of chess, while building skills through fun yet comprehensive tutorials.
MGF:Chessmaster 9000 1.0.2
Buy Chessmaster 9000
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Monday, January 23, 2006
Friday, January 20, 2006
Thursday, January 19, 2006
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.