Chessmaster 9000 Beta Released
8:07 AM | Evan Holt | Comment on this story
Feral Interactive released another beta of Chessmaster 9000, bringing it to beta 10.
This release of Chessmaster fixes the following issues over previous releases:
- Resolved incompatibilities with Mac OS X Tiger, allowing personalities to be loaded.
- Fixed the calculation of time spent on game analysis.
- Resolved issues with invalid FSAA settings.
- Clipped windows and dialogs have been fixed.
- Chessmaster 9000 will suspend operation when in the background.
You will need to install the 1.0.1 patch before installing this beta.
Chessmaster 9000 introduces players to the rules and strategies of chess, while building skills through fun yet comprehensive tutorials.
Buy Chessmaster 9000
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Monday, January 16, 2006
Friday, January 13, 2006
Thursday, January 12, 2006
Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.