New Beta PC Patch for UT2004
7:53 AM | Cord Kruse | 3 comments
Beyond Unreal recently offered a list of the current updates and fixes available in the upcoming PC patch for Unreal 2004. The patch will update the game from version 3355 to 3369. The list includes changes to gameplay, networking, and engine.
Here's the partial list:
General Gameplay: A Mac version of the update will hopefully arrive sometime soon after the final PC version is released. For more information follow the links below.
Digital Extremes (add to watch list)
- Fixed DriverLeft() not be called when driver dies in vehicle without vehicle being destroyed. This fixes the vehicle not resetting, and fixes effects like the engine sound not being turned off.
- Fixed some vehicle weapon effects staying around when bots stopped firing them.
- Fixed spider mine layer incorrectly reducing mine count when a fired spider mine immediately explodes.
- Fixed manta and raptor spinning sometimes when player enters
- SPMA camera explodes if it hits water.
- Don't allow SPMA camera view to go outside world.
- Invasion HUD radar uses the viewed pawn's rotation rather than the spectator's rotation.
- Fixed low gravity not working properly in second and successive rounds of onslaught.
- Moved announcements for assault energycore to ASOBJ_EnergyCore_Spawn, and made them editable by level designers.
- Fixed spawning multiple energycores in Assault.
- Can now throw linkgun with 1 ammo left.
- Fixed exploit where shieldgun could be used to protect against lava or slime volume damage.
- Fixed CTF Flags not returning exploit
- Fixed stats tracking when a player switches between a spectator and active player (or vice-versa)
MacSoft (add to watch list)
Epic Games (add to watch list)
Unreal Tournament 2004 (add to watch list)
Beyond Unreal: UT 2004 PC Beta Patch
Buy Unreal Tournament 2004
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Monday, November 28, 2005
Friday, November 25, 2005
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.