Doom 3 Mod: Last Man Standing Updates
8:18 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Platinum Arts recently released some updated information for version 3.0 of their Last Man Standing Coop Mod for Doom 3. One of the more prominent new features will be the integration of the Classic Doom Mod. Other updates and features will include changes to maps to facilitate Coop play and a new tooltip feature.
Here is a list of updates in version 3.0:
* All ROE maps are tweaked and fully ready for Coop play For more information and a handful of screenshots visit the sites listed below.
Doom 3: Last Man Standing Coop Mod
* Tooltip system to help out new players, can be shut off via the menu (hit esc)
* New Help tab in the menu featuring lots of helpful information for new and old players
* Burn is working on a new menu and it looks kickass to say the least!
* Lots of bugfixes
* Lag and timeout tweaks
* New map Prog_Sewer by mercykiller, take a look at the screens! Features some beautiful water.
Last Man Standing 2.0: Mac OS X Installer
Classic Doom Mod
Buy DOOM 3
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Monday, November 21, 2005
Friday, November 18, 2005
Thursday, November 17, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.